BlushingBooks

Blushing Books

Lord Westbrook's Muse by Etta Stark on Sale now!

Lord Westbrook's Muse by Etta Stark

Lord Robert Westbrook's life of responsibility and social obligations is turned on its head when he meets Cass, a beautiful and idiosyncratic woman at his mother's garden party. Cass is a staunch supporter of women's rights as well as an advocate of dress reform, rejecting the restrictive fashions of the nineteenth century.

In fact, Cass's rebellion isn't limited to her dress sense. She is also determined to experience the excitement and passion of a sexual liaison. Lord Westbrook, she has decided, is the very man she wants to seduce her. Meanwhile Lord Westbrook has determined that Cass requires some stern discipline.

The couple's passionate and fiery romance breaks every rule of Victorian decency and kindles a love that neither Cass nor Robert were prepared for. However, when Cass's secret past finally catches up with her, it seems that the couple's happiness might be doomed forever.

Regularly priced at $4.99, but on sale this week for a special "flashback" sale of $2.99 until thisSaturday, September 26th

(sale is exclusive to Amazon only!)

On sale (exclusively) at: