BlushingBooks

Blushing Books

Happy Labor Day - Sale!! #blushingbooks

Happy Labor Day!
Everything is 20% off...today only!

We don't have storewide sales in the Blushing Books store very often, but we do try to do it a few times a year, usually on holidays.  Well, it's that time again...we're having a sale!

Today only, everything in the Blushing Books store is 20% off!  It's the perfect opportunity to stock up on new releases & books from all of your favorite Blushing authors and save 20% off your order!

This offer is only for subscribers on our email list &/or previous customers and you MUST use a coupon code at checkout (laborday) in order for the discount to be applied.  Also, this offer is only good at the Blushing Books store (www.BlushingBooks.com) - NOT for our books on Amazon, Barnes & Noble and other sites.

Don't delay...this special offer ends at Midnight sharp tonight (Monday, September 7th)!

Happy Labor Day...& happy shopping!

Joey
Blushing Books Publications

Copyright © 2014. All Rights Reserved.