Blushing Books

schedule block

Friday, 28 August 2015

8am-9am: Breakfast at your leisure and expense
9:00 – 10:15 am: Session 1 Choice of Workshops: Editor’s Dream or Beat Sheet
10:45 – 12:00 pm: Session 2 choice of Workshops: Picking a Genre or Cover Art Boot Camp
12:00 – 1:00 pm: Lunch Break
1:00 – 2:15 pm: Session 3  Choice of Workshops: Building Character or Ice Breaker
2:30 – 3:45 pm: Session 4 Choice of Workshops: Author Tasking or Marketing
Saturday, 29 August 2015

8:00 – 9 am: Continental Breakfast, meet and greet with Bethany Burke and the other Blushing Books and Lazy Day editors.
9:00 – 10:15 pm: Session 1 Choice of Workshops: Algorithm or Police Perspective
10:45 – 12:00pm: Session 2 Choice of Workshops: Deep POV or Confident Author
1:00 – 2:15 pm: Session 2  Choice of Workshops: Writing Sex or World Buidling
2:30 – 3:45 pm: Session 3  Choice of Workshops: DIY Editing or Afterglow

Sunday, 30 August 2015

9:00 am: Author’s breakfast – eat with your favorite author!

This is open to everyone who pays.  You do not *have* to host a table.  You can even just come in and eat before you catch your flight or mingle with other authors.

Depart at your leisure or stay a few more days.

10 am: Raffle!

SUNDAY 30TH AUGUST 2015 @ 9:00 AM

Raffle tickets can be purchased until Sunday morning at 9:30.  Pre-purchase link below. Drawing at 10:00 am.  Need not be present to win.

“Conference Pass” package

One paid registration to Romantic Times, Romance Writers of America, the next Blushing Books or Romance Novel Convention + a $300 stipend toward travel or lodging.

Kindle Fire

• $25 Amazon gift card from Melanie Macek (author).
  • $$ Amazon gift card from Tabitha Marks (author).
  • Custom handmade oak paddle with option of being personlised from Brittney Hail-Barnes
  • Basket of books, wooden spoons, treats, etc. from Alta Hensley
  •  Autographed paperback of Realizing their Dream from Laurel Laskey & Maggie Ryan
  • Signed book(s) and voucher for discount to use in my web shop from Bella
  •  A signed book from Isabella Kole

Purchase your raffle tickets now and collect them at the conference!
You can buy tickets until 9:30 am on Sunday.  Tickets available in packs below.

Source: http://passionatepen-dc.com/itenerary