BlushingBooks

Blushing Books

New this evening... Nothing But Trouble by Joanne Locker

Abby was in Manhattan, her mission to find her cousin Julie and bring her home for her aunt. Instead, thanks to a lousy cab driver who took her to the middle of nowhere and dumped her, she witnessed a murder! The murderer, son of the infamous crime boss, Donny Fabrizi, then tried to kill her and would have succeeded if not for the help of a man she'd never seen before. The man took her on a wild run through street after street, and when she couldn't run any more, he gave her bottom a resounding spank that got her moving again. Thanks to his help, she managed to give Bobby Fabrizi the slip and make it to safety.

Her rescuer turned out to be an FBI agent, Gage Henderson. When the U.S. Marshal's office became involved, Abby and Gage found themselves in the WITSEC Program posing as a married couple. Abby thought that was fine... until she learned that her new "husband" believed in spanking his wife to teach her to obey!

Chapter One is available for FREE

Also available at:

________________________________________________________

________________________________________________________

Our weekly "flashback" sale...

(Special prices for one week only - sale prices available on Amazon ONLY)

On sale for $2.99