BlushingBooks

Blushing Books

Review of A Master and a Mommy, by Joelle Casteel

Ageplay stories are not normally the type of books I choose, although I have read and enjoyed some in the past, but I was intrigued by a book which brings ageplay and Master/slave together, and wanted to see if it can be brought together satisfactorily and be an enjoyable read; and the answer to that is a resounding yes.

Andrew and Josephine are in a happy and consensual Master/slave relationship, as well as being happily married, but Josephine, who had a less-than-happy childhood, has a yearning to become a little girl again and have a Mommy too.  She is worried that her Master will not allow her to do this, but he surprises her by agreeing that Josephine can search for a Mommy online.  She meets a woman called Mara, who is an author, experienced in BDSM, but newly interested in ageplay.  The two soon strike up a relationship online, with the approval of Andrew, who also finds Mara attractive and is agreeable for his wife/slave to enter an ageplay relationship with her.

When Mara comes to stay with them for a week, the three develop a close relationship and Josephine slips easily between her dual life as a slave and a Little.  Andrew and Mara also find they are attracted to each other as well as Josephine, and it is not long before the three of them begin playing all together as a ménage a trois.  I can honestly say that the first sexual encounter between the three of them is one of the hottest sex scenes I have ever read, and is almost worth buying the book for that alone.  The author slips easily between her ageplay theme and the master/slave relationship, and it is the combination of the two that gives the book that extra zing.  The characters are likeable and the book goes from sweet to red hot, with enough content from both lifestyles to satisfy everyone.  I found it to be well written and it kept me interested from beginning to end.  I can highly recommend this book to those who enjoy reading about both lifestyles.

I received this book as an Advanced Reader Copy in exchange for an honest review.

Source: http://www.amazon.com/Master-Mommy-Joelle-Casteel-ebook/dp/B013W9QA4K/ref=sr_1_sc_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1439948129&sr=8-1-spell&keywords=Joelle+Casteeel