BlushingBooks

Blushing Books

POLICE PERSPECTIVE Officer Thomas James

POLICE PERSPECTIVE
Officer Thomas James

Officer Travis will simplify some of the techniques and tactics used in different incidents. The term evidence is used very broadly and we will define what it is. In an investigation we will discuss how a suspect is developed, interviewed, arrested and processed. Techniques used in the collection processes of certain evidence will also be discussed; different items are collected in different manners.  In this workshop you will have the opportunity to handle some of the” tools of the trade” a Patrol Officer carries and uses on a daily basis, along with ballistic vests and tactical equipment. We will also talk about the ideas and impact that popular TV shows has had on the general public views towards law enforcement.

Source: http://www.passionatepen-dc.com