BlushingBooks

Blushing Books

New... Ballroom Secrets by Sharron Kelley

Ballroom Secrets by Sharron Kelley

Lillianna and Alexander had been friends since childhood. Once they are grown, Alexander begins to see Lillie in a different light, but she is not interested in courting and marriage. When a rival's plot places the two in the middle of a scandal, Lillie is sent off to live with her taciturn aunt, and Alexander fears he will never see her again. One year later he finally does; however, it is at Celeste's ballroom and brothel. Has his childhood love become a harlot, and can he rescue her?

Chapter One is available for FREE

Also available at:

________________________________________________________

Payback is Sexy by Kristy Centeno

Heartbroken, Janessa Rowe struggles to get over the void Dakota left with his sudden departure. Hurt and buried in disappointment, she can't even bring herself to fathom spending the winter vacation at home with her parents. When life unexpectedly brings Dean and her together, however, what promises to be a difficult holiday week quickly takes a complete turn. Teaming up in an effort to make their trip home more pleasant, they never expect the sparks they have been trying so hard to hide, will ignite the second the doors close. Caught up in Dean's web of seduction, Janessa soon realizes there's more to him than meets the eye. But will a week alone with him be enough to convince her that he's more than just a pretty boy determined to get into her pants?

Chapter One is available for FREE

Also available at:

________________________________________________________

Source: http://www.blushingbooks.com/index.php?l=product_detail&p=3457&welcome=1