BlushingBooks

Sale Ending Soon!

Sunday,  July 26th,  2015
Dear Patty,

_______________________________________________________

Only on sale for a few hours longer...

Instincts Awaken by Bryony Kildaire

In the hidden community of magical Chicago, where humans, Fae, and supernatural predators live side-by-side, half-Fae, Clare, lands in trouble when her long-suppressed instincts begin to surface in inappropriate displays. Though she's an adult by human standards, the Fae kinship courts order Clare into the custody of an uncle she has never met. Though fearful that she will be mistreated, her uncle's strict, affectionate handling brings her a deep submissive pleasure. Long neglected, Clare begins to blossom emotionally and sensually as she submits to preparation for a traditional Fae mating, and it's not long before her burgeoning desires draw attention.

Forest keeper Rory Seaborn is a full-blooded Fae whose cynical attempts to keep a distance can't withstand the submissive signals Clare is putting out. But if she chooses to accept Rory's attentions and become his mate, Clare is committing to a life among the clannish Fae-and a life of complete submission. Can Clare surrender herself entirely to gain her deepest desires?

Instincts Awaken is available exclusively on Amazon this weekend for a special, new release sale price of $2.99.

On Monday, it will be available everywhere else (Blushing Books & Barnes & Noble)...but at the regular price of $4.99.  Don't miss this chance to get this HOT new release for almost half-off!

Now available (exclusively) at:

________________________________________________________

Did you know that ABCD Webmasters (the parent company ofBlushing Books) also has two smaller publishing companies where we publish in other genres?

Last year we acquired Lazy Day Publications where we offer sweet romances, Christian & inspirational fiction, and young adult fiction.  More recently, we started Mystic Books, a publisher of science fiction, fantasy, & horror books.

We sometimes, but not always, include these books in our Blushing Books announcements.  If you're interested in Lazy Day or Mystic books & don't want to miss any new releases, please consider signing up for updates from our other sites.

Source: http://www.blushingbooks.com