BlushingBooks

Blushing Books

AUTHOR'S BREAKFAST & RAFFLE SUNDAY @passionatepenDC

AUTHOR'S BREAKFAST & RAFFLE
SUNDAY 30TH AUGUST 2015 @ 9:00 AM

Raffle tickets are $1.00 each and can be purchased until Sunday morning at 9:30.  Pre-purchase link below. Drawing at 10:00 am.  Need not be present during breakfast to win.
Picture

GRAND PRIZE:
"Conference Pass" package
one paid registration to Romantic Times, Romance Writers of America, the next Blushing Books or Romance Novel Convention + a $300 stipend toward travel or lodging.
{only writers/authors who attend both the Friday & Saturday workshops are eligible to win the grand prize}

SECOND PRIZE:
Kindle fire

plus other giveaways!

Purchase your raffle tickets now and collect them at the conference!
You can buy tickets until 9:30 am on Sunday.  Tickets available in packs below.
Choose how many tickets: 1, 5, 10
Author's Name:

AUTHORS: HOST  A TABLE

There are 10 tables available for Blushing Books & Lazy Day authors and
5 tables for all other authors to host guests, friends, family or fans.  You must provide your own items/swag to display and decorate your table.  Fill out the form below if you are interested and in the comments below include who you are published with, and any details we should know about you, including what you will provide on the table (swag).
Source: http://www.blushingconference.com