BlushingBooks

Blushing Books

The Passionate Pen Conference D.C. 2015

This comprehensive weekend event is open to any unpublished, aspiring writer, blogger, jotter, dotter and published authors in any genre.

Picture

Blushing Books and Lazy Day Publishing are hosting a writer's conference
in the nation's capital this summer.
  Come mingle at the Marriott Gateway for four(ish) days of social events and workshop sessions that will surely add something to your arsenal.

Workshop sessions are being developed with your response in mind and will guarantee to be led by one third Blushing Books staff, one third experienced authors, and one third outside professionals.

Individual registration forms are required from every writer, author, staff, fans, friends, family or otherwise implied interested party for any and all parts of the conference.
Source: http://www.blushingconference.com