BlushingBooks

Blushing Books

New from Mystic Books... The Legend of Blackhawk Manor by Anna Kristell

New from Mystic Books...

On the banks of the Mississippi, in a small Iowa town known as LeClaire, sits a quaint, two-story brick building. Known as Blackhawk Manor, a lucrative local inn, the establishment has housed many a famous name, actors and actresses, as well as singers.

Perhaps the most famous of guests, however, was a young construction worker named Robert Thorndale. Robert and his bride were spending their honeymoon at the inn when the handsome young bridegroom met his death at the hands of an unknown man. The murder was never solved and many years later, when two young college friends decide to spend a week at the historic inn, they find themselves in the middle of a fifty year old mystery. Strange appearances begin to occur, clues are left and it is up to Hannah and her friend, Cassie, to solve the crime.

Will they find the killer before it's too late?

Chapter One is available for FREE

Also available at:

(coming soon to b&n)
 ________________________________________________________

Source: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B011C8L45S/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B011C8L45S&linkCode=as2&tag=romantspank-20&linkId=JZ4MJ34T3QEWOEQC