BlushingBooks

Blushing Books

New this evening: The latest from Corbin's Bend... Melissa's Saving Grace by Corinne Alexander

New this evening: The latest from Corbin's Bend...

Melissa's Saving Grace by Corinne Alexander

Melissa Toselli is a wild child with a troubled past. Having been on her own since she was fifteen she is desperate to find the one who will take her into his arms, heart, and control. She has a tendency to pick all the wrong men for all the wrong reasons.

Unbeknownst to Melissa she has caught Corbin's Bend newbie, Jason Donovan's, attention. The wild spitfire stirred something inside of him that he could not let go. He could see right through Melissa's devil may care attitude to the vulnerable child within who just needed someone to care for and watch out for her. She was crying out for some guidance; both the kind that would tuck her in at night and the kind that would take her over a knee for some much needed discipline and structure.

Can Jason give Melissa what she needs and tame the wild child that she is? Can he show her the way a true gentleman treats the woman he has feelings for? Will Melissa turn out to be too much for Jason to handle? Will she fall back into her old ways? Or will Jason and Melissa find exactly what they're looking for in each other?

About Corbin's Bend:

Welcome to Corbin's Bend, the first equity-cooperative housing development just for spankofiles. Thirty thousand acres in the mountains above Denver sits your dream come true. With 1000 home sites, several restaurants, a club house, theater, pool, and many other amenities, you will find yourself at home.

Corbin's Bend is the setting for a group of spanking romance novellas set in, where else? Corbin's Bend, Colorado. A fictitious housing cooperative, Corbin's Bend is unique in that everyone living there is into spanking, whether that be erotically or through domestic discipline. Just imagine, a place where nobody has to hide their particular spanking lifestyle.

While reading any series in order is nice, Corbin's Bend books can be read as stand-alones as well.

Chapter One is available for FREE

Also available at:
 ________________________________________________________

Source: http://www.amazon.com/Melissas-Saving-Grace-Corbins-Season-ebook/dp/B0116N06X0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1436368154&sr=8-1&keywords=melissa%27s+saving+grace