BlushingBooks

Blushing Books

Check this out: Dating Wars by Ravyn Rayne

Finding love in all the wrong places.

When a serial rapist and murderer targets women on an online dating website, FBI Agent Leslie Hunter must pose as a potential match at a bar. How hard could it be? She's been dating online for years.

While undercover, Leslie meets a handsome gentleman. She can't tell Kevin her profession without ruining the investigation. How long can she keep this man out of danger without revealing she's an FBI Agent?

A taste of pole dancing, phone sex, and spankings combined with a lick of danger. A romantic erotica story that's sure to leave your heart racing and pleased afterwards.

Source: http://www.amazon.com/Dating-Wars-Federal-Agent-Chronicles-ebook/dp/B0115KNE4M/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1436371289&sr=8-1&keywords=Dating+Wars+Ravyn+Rayne&pebp=1436371281964&perid=1HGMK370J43QW2ZTZSA7