BlushingBooks

Blushing Books

New release sales prices ending this evening! Pleased by the Knight by Sadie Dane

Pleased by the Knight by Sadie Dane

Gia knows she is luckier than most. When she was purchased by the king of Atvia as a child, she wasn't turned into a slave. Instead, she was cherished, and when she came of age, she became the king's most trusted knight-as well as Hora. As such, she is responsible for training the potential brides and keeping up the morale of the men. Sure, any wrong deed may land her in Discipline Plaza with her bottom in the air, but even that is for her own good.

When a foreign prince arrives, the king asks Gia to fulfill another task; to determine the honesty of the outsider. It is an assignment she readily accepts.

Prince Corbin can't wait to exit Atvia the moment he arrives there. It is hot, unforgiving land-that is, until he catches sight of the sexiest woman he has ever seen. She gives him the night of his life; one he unfortunately can't fully enjoy, as the drug she slips him causes him to pass out. The next morning, he is furious and demands retribution. He soon discovers that they do things a little differently in Atvia...

Can he really spank this beautiful woman in public? And, more importantly, once he starts, will he ever be able to stop?

This is the fourth book in Sadie Dane's hugely popular 'Loving the Knight' series.

Pleased by the Knight is available exclusively on Amazon until Monday night for a special,new release sale price of $2.99.

On Monday, it will be available everywhere else (Blushing Books & Barnes & Noble)...but at the regular price of $4.99.  Don't miss this chance to get this HOT new release for almost half-off!

Now available (exclusively) at:

________________________________________________________

Source: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B010WC4HN6/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B010WC4HN6&linkCode=as2&tag=romantspank-20&linkId=5NQ65OHT6OAWUNU2