BlushingBooks

Blushing Books

Bestselling author, Isabella Kole takes the stage...

Available this weekend at a special release weekend price of $2.99. Price goes to $4.99 Monday night (June 29th).

A modern day fairy tale cross between Rapunzel and Romeo and Juliet. Princess Raven, banished to the tower by her father at the tender age of three and Prince Richard, the hottie with a firm hand whose attempt to rescue her results in a feud between their kingdoms.

They find an unlikely ally in Queen Lydia, the not- so-evil stepmother, but when it comes down to a choice between their respective thrones and the love they've discovered, is the relationship doomed forever?

Source: http://www.amazon.com/Rescuing-Raven-Isabella-Kole-ebook/dp/B010I4DIG0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1435528312&sr=8-1&keywords=Rescuing+Raven+Isabella+Kole