BlushingBooks

Blushing Books

New this afternoon... Wild For You by Mary Wehr

Nathan Holt has a reputation in Swiftwater, and not one he was proud of. If he had half a brain, he'd stay far away from there. But there was a certain blue-eyed blonde holding his heart, not to mention a half-sister that he barely knew. He had left Swiftwater to protect them from his father. That reason no longer existed.

Bonnie Blakely had been taught to be a proper lady, but inside she felt anything but proper. She longed for a man - a strong, capable man - to put her across his knee. A brief encounter with Nathan Holt had held promise, but he left Swiftwater, Kansas years ago. He had promised he'd return, but as time passed without a word, Bonnie feared her dreams of his firm hand and unconditional love would never be fulfilled.

Chapter One is available for FREE

Also available at:
 ________________________________________________________

Source: http://www.blushingbooks.com/index.php?l=product_detail&p=3412&welcome=1