BlushingBooks

Blushing Books

New this evening: The latest from Corbin's Bend... Ginger Up by Rayanna Jamison

New this evening: The latest from Corbin's Bend...

Ginger Up by Rayanna Jamison

After a difficult delivery and birth of her daughter, control freak Ginger Davies, is losing control. She cares only for the care of her daughter and has no time or energy for anything else. Her home, business, and relationships are suffering. She knows something needs to change, but she is too overwhelmed to do anything about it. As someone who has always prided herself on being strong and capable, and disciplined, she can't bring herself to admit what she is really going through.

Her husband Beau has been content to take a break from domestic discipline to give Ginger the time and space she needs to recover, but he soon realizes that he's not doing her any favors by letting things go. He realizes that break or no break, it's time to regain control of his home and step up in a way that he never has before.

About Corbin's Bend:

Welcome to Corbin's Bend, the first equity-cooperative housing development just for spankofiles. Thirty thousand acres in the mountains above Denver sits your dream come true. With 1000 home sites, several restaurants, a club house, theater, pool, and many other amenities, you will find yourself at home.

Corbin's Bend is the setting for a group of spanking romance novellas set in, where else? Corbin's Bend, Colorado. A fictitious housing cooperative, Corbin's Bend is unique in that everyone living there is into spanking, whether that be erotically or through domestic discipline. Just imagine, a place where nobody has to hide their particular spanking lifestyle.

While reading any series in order is nice, Corbin's Bend books can be read as stand-alones as well.

Chapter One is available for FREE

Also available at:
 ________________________________________________________

Source: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ZVF4YLU/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B00ZVF4YLU&linkCode=as2&tag=romantspank-20&linkId=PSVFDGDCBBT2RWA2