BlushingBooks

Blushing Books

A Highland Bride by Fiona Monroe

New this afternoon...

A Highland Bride by Fiona Monroe

Indulged by her widowed father, headstrong Flora Campbell has grown up wild and unchecked in Regency Edinburgh. When her older sister elopes with a married Italian count, the scandal threatens to blight Flora's marriage prospects forever. Only one man is prepared to offer his hand to the wayward girl - the Reverend Iain Farquhar, a devout Minister of the Kirk of Scotland.

And Flora soon discovers that for a spirited young lady trying hard to be a dutiful minister's wife, "hand" can have more meaning than one...

Chapter One is available for FREE

Also available at:
 ________________________________________________________

Source: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ZT63RDM/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B00ZT63RDM&linkCode=as2&tag=romantspank-20&linkId=UEWJFHTEPKQCMSKS