BlushingBooks

Blushing Books

New from Mystic Books, Spawn of Babylon by Carol Storm

Spawn of Babylon by Carol Storm

A shy schoolteacher. A brooding hunk. Beware the passion that unleashes fathomless terror from the deep!

Sweet and loyal Polly is happy to help her best friend Eleanor hold on to her family's private island on the secluded Georgia coast. But sexy, glamorous Eleanor has a secret - one that could destroy Polly's innocence forever! Gorgeous hotel developer Greg Hatter is determined to claim Eleanor's island - and clear his long-dead father's name.

But when his passion for Polly awakens an ancient horror, Greg is forced to choose between family honor and forbidden love.

Note:  "Spawn of Babylon" isn't a typical Blushing Books release but is a new offering from Mystic Books.  We hope you'll give it a try, it's only $.99 on Amazon (free if you have Amazon Prime!).

Available at:

________________________________________________________

Source: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ZMPHM5Y/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B00ZMPHM5Y&linkCode=as2&tag=romantspank-20&linkId=UZGVHPCTWBW2QNQB