BlushingBooks

Blushing Books

Speaker and Featured Author at RNC, Breanna Hayse

AUTHORS and FANS!

I have some VERY exciting news- I was asked to be a featured author AND to teach classes at the Romance Novel Convention in Las Vegas at the end of the month! The subject? It was decided that after 39 published books of every genre, time period, BDSM relationship and venue of erotic romance- an appropriate title would be...

How a #1 Best Selling Author Picks a Genre- and Makes it Work!

Bethany Burke and Courage Knight will also be conducting multiple classes through the event on subjects that are invaluable to any serious author. In addition, Blushing Books Publications was given the incredible opportunity to kick start an incredible conference with a meet and greet social where Bethany, Courage and I will be joined by fellow author Antonio Cyn.

I am so excited and hope to see you at Harrah’s from June 24th-June 28th. Make sure that you get a big Mama Bree hug and don’t you dare bypass the chance to meet our delightful Jimmy Thomas who has made this all happen. Love you, Jimmy!