BlushingBooks

Blushing Books

Did You Know?

unnamedDid you know that ABCD Webmasters (the parent company ofBlushing Books) also has two smaller publishing companies where we publish in other genres?

Last year we acquired Lazy Day Publications where we offer sweet romances, Christian & inspirational fiction, and young adult fiction.  More recently, we started Mystic Books, a publisher of science fiction, fantasy, & horror books.

We sometimes, but not always, include these books in our Blushing Books announcements.  If you're interested in Lazy Day or Mystic books & don't want to miss any new releases, please consider signing up for updates from our other sites.